- Hiring Sales People in Start-ups !
- StartupSpeaks Launches Communication Solutions Tailored Exclusively for Start-ups & Small Businesses
- Be a Disciplined Start-Up Entrepreneur
- It is a Start-Up World
- Social Selling: Adopt It or Face the Heat
- Start-up Sales Strategy
- Why You Do Not Get Response To Your Emails ?
- Successful Sales People and Their Traits!
- How important is Product Knowledge for Sales People?
- Announcing one of the most Comprehensive Sales Training Program in India
Monthly Archives: July 2012
How many time have you faced the situation when you are just there and still you missed it.( Sorry we have given the contract to xyz company as their prices were almost 50% less than yours). I have faced this … Continue reading
Ethics…is one of the most important ingredient that is must for every sales person. But many a times ethics takes the back seat and we tend to follow unethical practices, the reason being failure of commitment and focus in our … Continue reading
I want to be a doctor!! I want to be an engineer!! I want to be a pilot!! etc etc. as a kid everyone of us think of these professions as a career but none of us ever imagined that … Continue reading
Originally posted on Sales and Sales Management Blog:
Outselling a Price Slasher by Dave Stein I’ve been getting emails recently from salesreps and managers asking me to provide advice on how to overcome competitors who slash prices to win. Although…
What do you understand by the word lead generation? Lead generation is nothing but qualifying the prospects for the Sales Cycle. Just making a cold call does not mean that you have generated the lead. A lead is said to … Continue reading
Cold Calling is one of the most important and challenging exercise in sales. It is not always easy to convince your prospect over the phone and ask for the meeting. So, it is the first step in your sales cycle … Continue reading