- Hiring Sales People in Start-ups !
- StartupSpeaks Launches Communication Solutions Tailored Exclusively for Start-ups & Small Businesses
- Be a Disciplined Start-Up Entrepreneur
- It is a Start-Up World
- Social Selling: Adopt It or Face the Heat
- Start-up Sales Strategy
- Why You Do Not Get Response To Your Emails ?
- Successful Sales People and Their Traits!
- How important is Product Knowledge for Sales People?
- Announcing one of the most Comprehensive Sales Training Program in India
Tag Archives: cold calling
Sales is an important ingredient for any company’s success and it becomes more critical when it comes to start-up. Closing your first sales is an important part of your sales strategy and many of the start-up companies die even before they … Continue reading
Sales is not just about selling. It requires numerous traits to be successful. These traits are required irrespective of whether you sell product, service or your ideas. Make it a point to have these skill or else learn to develop … Continue reading
Have you ever thought why did you loose a particular customer, when your product had almost everything he/she was looking for? Did you ever think how competitor with the same product is able to make more sales than you? Is competitor’s product … Continue reading
Do sales people lie to themselves? The answer to this question is certainly yes. Around 80% of the sales people lie to themselves which affects their sales performance and restrict them from succeeding in their career, which results in frustration and … Continue reading
How would you feel if you enter a Hair Salon and the hair dresser there gives you a haircut without even listening to your style requirements? Firstly whether would you even accept that? Secondly would you even consider going to … Continue reading
Excellent customer service is the back bone of any business and it is where a sales person can also make the difference. Just imagine in today’s competitive world how many companies would be selling the products/services as your company’s (may … Continue reading